Monday, November 14, 2011

Pumpkin Patch School Field Trips

One of my part-time jobs is at NWH Mother's Day Out Preschool, affectionately known as "the pumpkin patch church."  Why do people call it that?  Every Fall the front lawn of the school is overtaken with pumpkins (see previous post) and schools all over come for field trips.  The girls' school is no exception....and the wonderful thing about their school is that it is within walking distance, so it is a walking field trip.  Finn and I were able to meet Maisie at school and walk with her (Maisie and Finn held hands the whole way).  I was able to attend Ainslie's field trip because it was a work day for me so I just stepped out the front door and was able to be with her :)  Same goes with Finn's, I was able to take pics and video, help him pick out his pumpkin and share in the fun.  What a blessing to be able to work and be present for my kids' events!! 

Here's to my absolute FAVORITE time of the year.....
~Deb


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free slideshow design

No comments:

Post a Comment