Hello all. I cannot believe how long it has been since I posted any news or pics. I downloaded our camera today and there were over 600 photos dating back to March...hmmm, that's kinda sad!! Don't worry, I won't post all 600 but I will post several Smilebox's that you can browse at your leisure.
Today is the first day of summer, June 20th. Hard to believe,,since we are in the 100's here,,,HOT HOT HOT and we are in Stage 3 water restrictions. For all the Northerners that means you can only water your lawn every other week!! Crazy dry here.
I hope you are all enjoying your start to summer. We certainly are. My oldest daughter Maisie turns 7 on Wednesday and her Daddy turns 40 on the same day. Ainslie is 5 and starting Kinder this Fall and Finn is 3 1/2 and growing so fast. More on them later...... I am done with Preschool until August. Staying busy teaching finance classes across our city,,loving every minute of it and of course you can find me on church campus all weekend working there!! Craig is officially off for the summer as of last Friday and he is working side jobs, hanging with us and the kids and working on the never ending "Honey Do" list!!! We are richly blessed! Love to you all, Deb
No comments:
Post a Comment