




Tonight is the annual Daddy/Daughter Dance at our church. It's a chance for all the daddies and their princesses to spend some one on one time together, and of course, it's a chance for the princesses to get dressed up. Our girls have been looking forward to their date night with Daddy and they began the night by picking out their dresses, shoes, tights, hair bows and accessories (princess wands, necklaces, rings, etc). And don't forget the sparkles, there are sparkles all over their faces and necks. Daddy got all decked out in a shirt and tie and he looked dashing! He transformed himself into the royal carriage's coachman and our van into the royal carriage. He whisked the princesses away to the ball and they should be dancing as I type. Finn and I had some mother/son bonding and he is now drifting away to sleep, so I get a few precious moments alone to write you all!! Happy Valentines Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment