


Finn is doing fabulous!!!! He is 2 1/2 weeks post surgery and he is recovering fast. He is completely off all pain meds and is back to drinking is bottle on a schedule as well as eating jar food. He hasn't been cleared for table food yet. He has his post op appointment on Nov. 11th. He no longer has to wear the appropriately named arm restraints, "No-No's." He is sleeping great, only waking up once in the middle of the night. We still have to watch him like hawks to make sure he doesn't put anything, except his thumb, in his mouth. And let me tell you, that is no easy task :) The girls are great at telling me if he is even thinking about putting anything close to his mouth, they're great!! Finn is handling everything so well, he is our little hero!
I'm posting some recent pics of him. He is beginning to gain back some weight he lost from after the surgery. He is already wearing 12 month clothes and 2 months ago I was still dressing him in 3-6 month clothes. It's great. No sign of teeth yet, but I'm sure they are on the way.
I wish you could all take a look inside his mouth to see the sutures and the awesome work the surgeon did. What intricate, delicate work he performed. It's truly amazing and we are so blessed to have such wonderful professionals who not only are top notch in their field, but have the compassion and passion to do their jobs well.
We'll let you know how he progresses.
Love, Deb
I'm posting some recent pics of him. He is beginning to gain back some weight he lost from after the surgery. He is already wearing 12 month clothes and 2 months ago I was still dressing him in 3-6 month clothes. It's great. No sign of teeth yet, but I'm sure they are on the way.
I wish you could all take a look inside his mouth to see the sutures and the awesome work the surgeon did. What intricate, delicate work he performed. It's truly amazing and we are so blessed to have such wonderful professionals who not only are top notch in their field, but have the compassion and passion to do their jobs well.
We'll let you know how he progresses.
Love, Deb
No comments:
Post a Comment